§.1 General Provisions
1. the data administrator is Domtech with its registered office at 18 Drzymały Street 64-200 Wolsztyn. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of commonly applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
4th Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2 Data controller 1.
Service Provider is the data administrator of its customers. This means that if you use the contact form on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address. 2.
(2) The service provider is also the controller of those who subscribe to the newsletter.
3. personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with data protection regulations,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it and the proper implementation of Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
– to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent given by you if you have subscribed to the newsletter.
(4) Each data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
5th Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6th We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to assert possible claims in court or if national law or EU or international law obliges us to data retention.
(7) Provider has the right to share your personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
(8) Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
(9) The service provider does not provide personal data to other entities than those authorized under applicable law.
(10) We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and access control so as to minimize the effects of any possible breach of data security.
11. personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
(2) The collected information relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, the language, the type of operating system, ISP, time and date information, location, and information sent to the site through the contact form.
(3) We use the information we collect to monitor and review how users interact with our websites in order to improve the website and provide a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, which records user behavior on the site.
5th On our site we use the following cookies:
a) “indispensable” cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring